Call Tim today for an appointment (727) 443-7922
Grooves are worn into the soft metal of the spool valve housing (left) by hardened seals in the spool valve (right). Metallic debris from such wear accumulates in the fluid causing premature component failure.
Our technicians will:
- Use a safe, powerful cleaner to dissolve and suspend varnish and deposits that form in your car’s power steering system.
- Flush entire system of all old fluid and contaminants and install new high-tech fluid to protect against noise, wear and leakage in the system.
Our Power Steering Service:
- Alleviates steering squeal caused by sticking valves.
- Corrects that “jerky” feeling on the steering wheel.
- Helps Prevent Fluid Leaks.
- Reduces wear.